Energy Maintenance Supervisor
Baker Lake - Nunavut (NU),
Agnico-Eagle Mines Limited
Estimated salary $26,238 a year
Reporting to the Energy and Infrastructure General Supervisor, the Energy Maintenance Supervisor is part of the Energy and Infrastructure Department and collaborates with other departments of the mine. The Incumbent will supervise all Meadowbank energy and instrumentation activities. He/she will ensure that the goals and objectives are achieved, while promoting and respecting Agnico Eagle’s culture, Health & Safety Code of Conduct and the environment.
- Supervise and coordinate the
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- Must have 7+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience in remote site power plant management;
- Mining experience is considered an asset;
- Experience working in a multicultural environment;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team;
- Strong ability to effectively communicate in English (Oral and written). Selected candidates must attain a passing mark on a Speexx English language assessment.
Your Work Schedule:
- Schedule: 14 days of work, followed by 14 days for transportation and rest; flights departing from all communities in the Kivalliq region, Mirabel or Val-d’Or, Quebec.