WS Student Supervisor 1.00 (2 positions)
Wolfville - Nova Scotia (NS),
Nova Scotia School Boards (NSSB)
Annapolis Valley Regional Centre for Education
Student Supervisor - 1.00 hour per day
2 Positions Available
Closing Date - August 21, 2020
Student supervisors provide indoor and/or outdoor general student supervision.
Qualifications and Abilities:
- Develop and maintain positive rapport with students.
- Current CPR and First Aid training.
- Previous experience working with children and/or adolescents.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and take initiative.
- Bona fide occupational requirements of the position, including physical ability.
- Provide supervision for students before and after school, during the lunch and recess breaks.
- Familiarization of any medical or programs
Applications will be considered:
First, in accordance with the Nova Scotia Government and General Employees Union (NSGEU) Local 73 Bargaining Unit.
Second, to applicants who self-identify and are members of the identified peoples in accordance with AVRCE's Employment Equity.
Third, if there are no successful candidates from the Employment Equity applicant pool, then other external candidates will be considered for this position.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.