Chief Technology Officer
Wolfville - Nova Scotia (NS),
Estimated salary $85,000 - $95,000 a year
A Little Bit About Us
3rDi Lab is in the exciting world of content creation solutions for augmented reality. Although we are a start up, we weren’t just born yesterday, We’ve been around since 2017. We can see far and we have a vision to bring the world to people. We use our own proprietary AI technology platform to create augmented reality and augmented virtual reality. Our best friends are in the travel and tourism market including but not limited to museums, art galleries, public buildings, universities, cityscapes etc. There are 8 of us full-time and growing. We use all the cool technologies like machine learning and computer vision algorithms to create an amazing new world of augmented reality and augmented virtual experiences for our customers. Headquartered in Canada with offices in Saskatoon, SK and Wolfville, NS we have team members in Russia, Ukraine and India as well.
A Day in The Life
We’re looking for someone who is an entrepreneur at heart to be the Nelson Mandela of our technology department. Although we are a tech company, you know stuff we don’t.. Amongst other things, you’ll build and lead a team of others like you. You’re a team captain! Other daily duties include, but are not limited to:
- Telling US what to do
- Establish the company’s tech strategy by using your own experiences but also thinking up new ones because you’re awesome
- Pretty much get to be on your devices all day exploring our industry, monitoring our app and coming up with all kinds of cool new inventions.
A Little Bit About You
- You are not shy and can clearly articulate your thoughts to anyone, both inside and outside of the organization.
- Your leadership skills are second best only to Mahatma Gandhi's
- You are a dreamer, thinker and doer! Innovation and strategic thinking are at the heart of all of your work
- You’re BFF’s with your scheduler
- Our clients are not just dollar signs to you. you actually care about them and their success
- You have a ton of experience in project management because it’s like soooooooo much fun
- You cruised through your undergrad degree in CS, so much so, you were inspired to get a grad one to put on the wall next to it.
- You have worked in a start-up chaos previously, not only enjoyed it but successfully tamed the beast.
- You’ve been to this rodeo for at least 8 years, 5 of them as the point person.
- Your family or friends can tolerate you enough to let you work from home when you want to.
- Your bag of goodies include but is not limited to React Native, ARCore, ARKit, Laravel Framework, PHP, Python, iOS, Android, Microsoft, AI and Computer Vision technologies and others we haven’t even heard of yet!
Why You Want To Work For Us
We’re awesome…at least we like to think that!
You will enjoy being surrounded by other fun and smart people like you that would allow you to gain valuable experience in the field and industry you are passionate about.
We work hard and play harder!
How To Apply
Since we are so awesome, we know we will get so many resumes, we won’t know what to do with them. So, please don’t take it personally if we don’t call you, cause we can only call a few of you.
Knowing what you know now, if you still want to be the big fish in this small pond, go ahead impress us by sending your cover letter and resume through this job ad.
3rDi is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. 3rDi will consider international candidates as well as Canadian Candidates. The company will process a work permit through the Global Talent Stream for the right Candidate.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $85,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- Managerial: 5 years (Required)
- Technology: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)