Quality Assurance Validation Associate
Windsor - Nova Scotia (NS),
Estimated salary $18.82 an hour
BioVectra Inc. is a leading bio-science business in Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia, focused on contract manufacturing and product development of active pharmaceutical ingredients, pharmaceutical intermediates, and bioreagents.
BioVectra Inc. has an opening for a Quality Assurance Validation Associate. This is a permanent, full time position located in Windsor NS.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting validation and qualification application across systems (equipment qualification, basis of design, design and controls assessment, computer systems, policy etc.)
- Drafting protocols for validation and qualification activities, including participating in their execution.
- Equipment Risk Review Support.
- Supporting CAPA Management.
- Reviewing and approving document changes and executing qualification reports.
- Reviewing and approving incidents.
- Participating in investigations into major or critical
Participating and leading internal audits.
Monitoring and enforcement of GMP requirements during day to day operations for all departments within the company.
Keeping current with regulations, providing regulatory, compliance advice, consultation and supporting all departments.
The successful candidate for this position should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific, engineering, or similar field.
- Three years of work experience with a food or drug manufacturing company.
- Proficient written and oral communicator.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Efficient at prioritization and scheduling.
- Effective presentation skills.
BioVectra offers a competitive salary and benefit package.
Closing Date September 7th 2020
We thank all applicants for their interest but wish to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.