Customer Care Representative
Halifax - Nova Scotia (NS),
The Chronicle Herald, a member of SaltWire Network and has been Nova Scotia’s newspaper since 1824. As Canada’s largest independent daily newspaper, our corporate culture is constantly evolving, and we are looking to recruit a dynamic, motivating and team oriented candidate with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines.
As a Customer Care Representative, you will be working as a team member in our inbound/outbound environment. You will be responsible for providing quality customer service to our readers, potential readers, advertisers and internal customers. If you believe you have the talent and motivation to join our team, we want to hear from you! Our core values: Proactively Team Up, Celebrate Others, Stick-with-it-ness, Client at the Heart of Everything, Do the Right Thing, Pride in Work, Open-Minded. If you share these values, come join our team.
Our customer care department is open 7 days a week including holidays. You must be flexible to work Monday – Friday 6:00 AM – 7:00 PM, Saturday 6:00 AM – 1:00 PM, and Sunday 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing excellent customer service via telephone, email and in person walk-ins from current and potential
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer Skills with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, mainly Excel
- Ability to learn new software and type at least 35 WPM
- Ability to multitask large work volumes in a fast pace working environment
- Detail oriented and time management skills
Qualified applicants are invited to forward their cover letter and resume quoting posting #30-20 before 11:59 P.M on the March 6, 2020 closing date to:
Human Resources Department
Drop off: 2717 Joseph Howe Drive, Halifax, NS
By Mail: PO Box 610, Halifax, NS B3J 2T2, Fax: (902) 426.0449
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent