Représentant service à la clientèle bilingue/Bilingual Custo...
Halifax - Nova Scotia (NS),
Province of Nova Scotia
Estimated salary $3,142 - $3,516 a month
Our goal is to be a diverse workforce that is representative, at all job levels, of the citizens we serve. The Government of Nova Scotia has an Employment Equity Policy and we welcome applications from Aboriginal People, African Nova Scotians and Other Racially Visible Persons, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations or positions where they are under-represented. If you are a member of one of the equity groups, you are encouraged to self-identify, on your application form, cover letter, or on your resume.
At Service Nova Scotia and Internal Services, we impact every citizen, business and municipality in Nova Scotia. We conduct over five million client interactions each year through the various programs and services we deliver on behalf of government. We continuously strive to make our programs and services more responsive to the needs and expectations of Nova Scotians.
As the Customer Service Representative, you are the face and voice of the Province of Nova Scotia. As such, you are responsible for delivering programs and services to meet the needs of our clients and the public good.
- Processing requests received accurately and within turnaround times to ensure client expectations are consistently met;
- Communicating accurately and in a timely manner with the public, program owners, operations support, and other departments and agencies to respond to requests for service and information through in-person, phone (queue), digitally, fax, and by mail;
- Balancing daily transactions received and processed for self, peers and/or team. Maintaining a cash float as required, processing and batching returns/payments, preparing/delivering bank deposits, preparation of daily cash reports and reconciliation of various accounts;
- Participating in training and team meetings relating to and supporting the position/department/government;
- Assisting with user acceptance testing and attending team meetings; and
- Opening mail, receiving faxes, and processing requests through tracking system.
To be successful in this position, you hold four years of experience in a fast-paced customer service environment working effectively with high volume transactions and
Knowledge and experience with Amanda and REGIS are viewed as assets.
We will assess the above qualifications and competencies using one or more of the following tools: written examination, standardized tests, oral presentations, interview(s), and reference checks.
- Great team environment – work with other experienced, passionate, and positive people.
- Opportunities to learn and grow – from skills training and online learning opportunities to educational reimbursements, we want to help you reach your potential.
- Career path – there are endless inter and intra departmental opportunities across Government to grow with and we are committed towards the growth and development of employees. Our very own Executive Director began his career as a clerk in one of our access centers
- Employee Plans– We have comprehensive health and dental benefits to cover you and your loved ones, an extensive pension scheme and employee discounts redeemable across the province.
- Work for an employer that touches the lives of every Nova Scotian!
Pay Grade: CL 18
Salary Range: $1,571.00 - $1,758.00 Bi-Weekly
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
All current employees who wish to be considered an internal candidate, please