Quality Assurance Analyst
Halifax - Nova Scotia (NS),
Estimated salary $13.50 - $14.00 an hour
At Proposify, we value and celebrate the diversity of our team and welcome applications from racially visible persons, Indigenous peoples, women in non-traditional positions, persons with disabilities, and persons of the LGBTQ+ community.
Quality Assurance Analyst
We're looking for a QA Analyst to join our Halifax-based team and help us improve the quality and stability of our flagship product. As a QAA you will be responsible for developing and implementing quality assurance practices, conducting tests and inspections, and squad and team engagement. If you are a high-performer, curious, and coachable, come make Proposify a place to learn, grow and accelerate your career.
We're looking for someone who:
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills; to ensure the ability to write test plans, test cases, and report defects efficiently.
- Has experience in testing web portals, APIs, back-end testing, and mobile apps.
- Executes functional tests, able to estimate testing efforts, finds defects, able to document and communicate them in a clear effective manner.
- Has a knack for finding defects in a software product.
- Experience in working in Agile SDLC, understanding QA best practices, and software testing methodologies.
- Works closely with the product team to understand the requirements, identify design gaps, and acceptance criteria.
- Works with the support team to triage and reproduce customer incidents which they are experiencing.
- Design RCA for the defects which were leaked to production.
- Has strong problem-solving, analytical skills, well organized, self-motivated, and able to work under pressure.
- Can work individually or within a team,
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst is required.
- ISTQB certification foundation level or equivalent certification.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills including working as part of a diverse team with fast-moving priorities.
- A College Diploma or equivalency is required.
- Agile certifications are considered an asset.
- Has hands-on experience in automation testing process and best practices, good command of using Katalon or Selenium.
- Worked in SaaS environments
What you’ll love about us:
Proposify is a young, fast-growing, dynamic SaaS company with a positive work culture and a fantastically talented team. The combination means our people are driven to do exceptional work and are proud to contribute to Proposify’s success.
Our mission is to empower sales managers and salespeople to streamline their sales process, get back the time they spend managing proposals, and close more deals. Proposify is focused on being the best in class, the best in SaaS, and the best solution for businesses around the world.
Most importantly, we love to work hard, and we love to have fun. We’re in it to win it.
We value and celebrate the diversity of our team and welcome applications from racially visible persons, Indigenous peoples, women in non-traditional positions, persons with disabilities, and persons of the LGBTQ+ community
Powered by JazzHR