User Acceptance & End to End Tester
Halifax - Nova Scotia (NS),
NTT DATA Services
Estimated salary $33.52 - $36.42 an hour
Req ID: 108550
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a User Acceptance & End to End Tester to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
Day to Day Job Duties:
- Strong understanding and coordination experience of End to End and User acceptance Testing process
- Working experience to coordinate large size projects w.r.t. UAT & End to End testing in terms of timeline, scope, reporting and entry/exit criteria
- Understanding of Health insurance end to end processes such as claims to payment, quote to card, Billing etc.
- Experience in dealing with multi team environment and align with QA lead, internal and external testing components
- Able to compile relevant information on Testing Timelines/Approach and present or report to stakeholders effectively.
- Able to facilitate inter team communication and resolve dependencies.
- Experience with coordinating the development of the End to End and UAT test plans and working with all stake holders for review and approval.
- Experience with overseeing test execution of UAT and E2E test plans.
- Liaison with project stakeholders, business SMEs for UAT and E2E testing Lifecyle
- Strong analytical, debugging, and troubleshooting skills
- Strong data analysis skills with proven experience analyzing source data and business
- Four year college degree in computers or related discipline
- Minimum of 4+ years of User acceptance and End to End testing experience
Nice to Have
- Have experience on healthcare insurance plans and products experience on insurance product life cycle.
- Have experience in Healthcare insurance and healthcare plan and accumulators (Out of Pocket, deductible)
- Have experience on Health insurance member enrollment, providers and plans
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.