Halifax - Nova Scotia (NS),
Estimated salary $45,000 - $55,000 a year
At LeadSift – we’re building a Sales Intelligence Platform to predict Buying Intent by mining the Public Web. We help B2B organizations identify and reach their best prospects at the right time. Over 100 of the leading B2B SaaS companies use LeadSift to help optimize ad spend, marketing nurture campaigns, and sales outreach.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to help us keep growing and work hands-on with prospects and customers through the buyer journey. Your job will be to develop and execute sales strategies, sell the value of LeadSift, going the extra mile to meet prospects where they are. You’ll be responsible for building relationships and driving sales. To be successful in this role you need to be hungry, with a passion for sales and a deep understanding of MarTech and the B2B SaaS world.
You’ll be part of a strong, hard-working team in a startup environment, and learn hands-on about our industry and our customers. We love people who can set their own direction, are self-motivated, and are passionate about what they create. See Level 5 team-mate.
LeadSift is backed by some of the most prominent venture investors including OMERS Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Innovacorp, East Valley Ventures, and a stellar group of angel investors.
Full Time / Halifax, NS / Starting Immediately
- Develop and execute compelling sales strategies in line with company goals
- Meet and work closely with prospects to create and close deals
- Build and maintain strong relationships with prospects and customers
- Be the voice of LeadSift to our prospects – pitching value first in a data-driven way
- Understand not only current use cases but keep an eye on industry trends to keep evolving processes
- Negotiate price and other terms with customers
- Identify opportunities to cross and upsell new and existing customers
- Work closely with Marketing to make sure strategies are aligned and communicate market signals
- Demonstrate creativity and drive when it comes to closing
- 3+ years of SaaS sales experience
- Consistent track record of 100%+ of quota achievement as a manager/individual contributor
- High proficiency in modern sales methodologies and sales process
- Strong knowledge of CRM and knowledge of Marketing Automation systems (Hubspot or similar)
- Scrappy, data-driven, and entrepreneurial mindset – you have to love sales
- Some technical knowledge or interest – the ability to understand and speak clearly about technical topics. You don’t need to know everything but you need to be open to learning.
- Articulate and creative people-person – you feel like you could find common ground with almost anyone
- Thrives under pressure and keeps a positive attitude when things get busy
- To show you paid attention – put “target” in your application email’s subject line
- BONUS: Started an online business or project (< Highlight this in your application)
- BONUS++: Strong personal brand in Linkedin / Twitter
- Start-up culture = being able to get your hands dirty with many things at once
- Full health benefits from day one
- 10-days vacation + statutory/federal holidays + we also take the last week of the year off
- Regular team lunches
- Equity Options
Along with your application, please include links to any side projects (i.e. Github, HackerNews, your own website)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Casual dress
- Paid time off
- Stock options
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Right now we're working from home and interviews will take place virtually for the time being.
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19