Business development representative, Halifax
Halifax - Nova Scotia (NS),
Estimated salary $12.75 an hour
Business development representative
This is your chance to step into the competitive & lucrative world of technology sales. In a BDR role here, you'll get experience selling to senior level execs across a wide array of backgrounds (from marketing to sales to customer success and beyond). And you'll do it all across North America. At influitive, we aim to promote from within and may BDR's have grown their careers in Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Operations and more.
How you'll make a huge impact here
and on your career:
- Represent the Influitive brand as the first point of contact with potential customers!
- Prospect new potential customers through phone and email, with the goal of making contact and creating interest in Influitive (ranging from 35+ calls per day)
- Join a team that is invested in your future. We provide training and a career path so you will have already closed a deal before you take on a quota!
- Articulate Influitive's business value proposition and educate prospects on how our platform mobilizes communities to acquire, grow and retain customers
- By researching accounts, contacts, key players, etc. you're not only able to generate and stimulate buying interest, but successfully manage and overcome objections
- Learn to use business process technologies such as Salesforce CRM, Salesloft, SalesNav and more
- Learn, teach others and advance within the sales organization, first by building a pipeline and gaining exposure to all aspects of a sales cycle.
- Contribute to our awesome culture & make Influitive a great place to learn, grow and accelerate careers! Your voice matters and we always test and try before we go all in on the Sales team.
What an incredible candidate looks
- You're naturally curious and confident, love to ask questions, listen and learn from conversations
- You've got Excellent email writing and communication skills.
- You've got an understanding of business processes and organizational structures.
- You've got great energy that people gravitate toward and pleasure to speak with
- You've got a bias toward action, love to dive in and get stuff done
- You're looking to learn and collaborate, since you'll work with Account Executives on account and territory planning, and learn from other successful BDRs
- You're not thrown off by a fast-moving, quickly changing environment
- You're happy to work both independently and as part of a tight-knit BDR team
What our employees get from us:
At Influitive, you'll find an empowering environment where people are inspired to do great work, learning and developing quickly as professionals as they fundamentally change the way companies become customer-powered. (Check out our Glassdoor page to see what this looks like in action in the words of our advocates
- our employees.) We offer every full-time employee competitive compensation and stock options in the company.
At Influitive, we believe that diverse and open teams perform the best.
Fostering an inclusive environment where we can learn and grow from each others' perspectives is an important element of our growing family. Influitive welcomes and encourages people from all backgrounds, abilities, experiences and perspectives to apply to join our team. We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, and are happy to provide accommodations upon request at all stages of the interview process. If you require accommodations due to a disability, please contact us at via Isarta.
If you're up for an adventure, we hope you'll apply to join our team!
Powered by JazzHR