Luxury Automotive Sales Associate
Halifax - Nova Scotia (NS),
Atlantic Acura is currently seeking a Professional Sales Representative to join their Award winning sales team.
As part of this award winning sales team, the successful candidate will receive a competitive commission structure, medical and dental insurance as well as an optional employer matched RRSP contribution plan.
An Atlantic Acura sales professional is expected to have the following attributes:
* Highly Organized
* Excellent Interpersonal Skills
* Ability to create and maintain a client portfolio
* Customer Retention Skills
* Knowledge of the Automotive Industry as well as leasing, financing and product knowledge
* Ability to work within our existing sales team
Atlantic Acura strives on customer service and has won awards for their sales as well as service department. As the only Acura dealership in Nova Scotia, and the highest
To submit your resume for consideration, please e-mail or fax to 902.443.4284, Attention Jamie Campbell or Zach Walker.
Atlantic Acura is an equal opportunity employer who offers competitive wages, benefit programs and other incentives.
Application QuestionsYou have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Sales experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Class 5 Drivers License?
Job Type: Full-time
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- RRSP Match
- Life insurance
- Company car
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Automotive: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)