Chief Business Development Officer
Halifax - Nova Scotia (NS),
A Little Bit About Us
3rDi Lab is in the exciting world of content creation solutions for augmented reality. Although we are a start up, we weren’t just born yesterday, We’ve been around since 2017. We can see far and we have a vision to bring the world to people. We use our own proprietary AI technology platform to create augmented reality and augmented virtual reality. Our best friends are in the travel and tourism market including but not limited to museums, art galleries, public buildings, universities, cityscapes etc. There are 8 of us full-time and growing. We use all the cool technologies like machine learning and computer vision algorithms to create an amazing new world of augmented reality and augmented virtual experiences for our customers. Headquartered in Canada with offices in Saskatoon, SK and Wolfville, NS we have team members in Russia, Ukraine and India as well.
What You’ll Be Doing
We’re looking for someone who is an entrepreneur at heart to be the Malcom X of our Business Development department. Although we are a tech company, you know stuff we don’t. Amongst other things, you’ll build and lead a team of others like you. You’re a team captain! Other daily duties include, but are not limited to:
- Define the company’s market strategies…Oxford Dictionary style
- Become BFF’s with current and prospective clients
- Understand and react to market needs and customer requirements
- Sales baby, getting sales!
- Multitasking as an engineer by building and maintaining bridges between the market and our products
- Go on “work trips” to sales events
- Channel your inner Bob Ross and create some super cool advertisements…happy trees are a must
A Little Bit About You
- You are not shy and can clearly articulate your thoughts to anyone, both inside and outside of the organization.
- Your leadership skills are second best only to Mahatma Gandhi's
- You are a dreamer, thinker and doer! Innovation and strategic thinking are at the heart of all of your work
- You’re BFF’s with your scheduler
- Our clients are not just dollar signs to you. You actually care about them and their success
- You’re at competition with yourself
- You love looking at your Business undergraduate degree mounted on your wall
- ^ You actually love it so much you got a shiny Masters in Business to match : ’)
- You have worked in a start-up chaos previously, not only enjoyed it but successfully tamed the beast
- We would looooove if you had some experience with CRM tools because we have no idea how to use them
- You spend your weekends at museums and art galleries…you nerd!
- 5-8 years living the dream in enterprise sales
- 5+ years leading an army of homies
Why You Want To Work For Us
We’re awesome…at least we like to think that!
You would be coming into a collaborative workspace that would allow you to gain valuable experience in the field you are passionate about.
We work hard and play harder! Woop Woop…raise the roof!
How To Apply
Since we are so awesome, we know we will get so many resumes, we won’t know what to do with them. So, please don’t take it personally if we don’t call you, cause we can only call a few of you.
Knowing what you know now, if you still want to be the big fish in this small pond, go ahead impress us by submitting your cover letter and resume through this job ad.
3rDi is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. 3rDi will consider international candidates as well as Canadian Candidates. The company will process a work permit through the Global Talent Stream for the right Candidate.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Managerial: 5 years (Required)
- Enterprise Sales: 5 years (Required)
- Master's Degree (Required)