Tire Yard Labourer
Goodwood - Nova Scotia (NS),
Halifax C&D Recycling Ltd.
Estimated salary $13.50 - $16.00 an hour
Halifax C&D Recycling part of The Municipal Group of Companies is currently seeking a bright, individual for the permanent, full-time position as a skilled Tire Yard Labourer to join our operations based out of Goodwood, NS.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of tasks involving strenuous manual labour
- Sort and move Tires to correct conveyor lines
- Clean tools, equipment, materials and work areas
- Operate small gear including skid steers, forklifts, small loaders and brooms
- Be aware of surroundings at all times
- Ensure a safe work environment in compliance with all safety policies and procedures using the appropriate tools and equipment for the task
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience:
- Class 5 valid Driver’s License
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform a variety of manual tasks requiring
A comprehensive pension and benefits package are offered with this position along with opportunities for advancement and training and development.
We are an equal opportunity employer that encourages all interested candidates to submit a detailed resume.
We would like to thank all those who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified.
Job Type: Full-time
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Class 5 drivers license (required)