Dartmouth - Nova Scotia (NS),
PMC Energy Ltd.
Estimated salary $12 - $20 an hour
Office Administrator – Dartmouth, NS
Posted: December 10, 2020
PMC is looking for an energetic and motivated Office Administrator to join our growing team.
We’re looking for someone who has a great attention to details, likes to take initiative with assignments, and is a team player interested in gaining experience in the Construction and HVAC Industry.
PMC Energy was founded in 2008 with a mission to save energy for our customers. We use energy efficient HVAC equipment, modern open control systems and unique control strategies to fine tune building performance and minimize energy use. We have performed many successful building retrofits, saving our customers hundreds of thousands of kilowatts of electricity.
PMC has been built on the foundation of a multi-trade technical and engineering team working collaboratively to deliver a superior product and service to our clients. Our team includes electricians, building automation technicians, HVAC journeymen, G1 gas technicians, mechanical engineers, administrators and more.
Key Responsibility Areas
The ideal candidate is highly motivated with a proactive can-do attitude, a proficient communicator, successful at managing internal and external customer expectations, goal oriented and committed to providing the best support possible to ongoing objectives of the company.
- Reception duties including greeting customers, effectively manage phone calls and correspondence (email, letters, packages, etc.).
- First point of contact for service technician’s, issuing purchase orders and work orders for our field staff.
- Data entry
- Processing Weekly Payroll for employees.
- Processing Accounts Payable Invoices
- Working with Office 365 suite of applications.
- Update and maintain both electronic and paper filing management systems.
- Other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting practices is required.
- Pre-employment course, or strong experience in administration and bookkeeping.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with Jonas Construction Software considered an asset.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities while maintaining responsiveness.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, team player.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently.
Salary and benefits are competitive or above industry standards. If you are interested in becoming involved with a progressive and exciting organization, please submit your resume. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who will be moving on in the interview process will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $12.00-$20.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- office administration: 3 years (Preferred)
- Dartmouth, NS (Preferred)