Occupational Therapy / Physiotherapy Assistant - Permanent -...
Dartmouth - Nova Scotia (NS),
Estimated salary $75,845 - $100,775 a year
Come join the Northwood team!
Northwood is a place of "firsts." When life changes, and society changes, Northwood leads the way, with our commitment to quality and our promise of service. From new ideas to new technologies, we are empowered to do this, because our focus is on people! At Northwood, it is not just the care we provide, but also the conversation we have while doing it.
Northwood is currently accepting applications for an Occupational Therapy/ Physiotherapist Assistant to join our long-term care team in Halifax!
Reporting to the Manager Resident Programs and Service
- One to two years of relevant work experience
- Diploma in Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapist Assistant Program
- Working knowledge of WHMIS
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position including frequently stooping and bending and the ability to safely lift up to 44 lbs
- Long term care experience is considered an asset
- Promotes the functional abilities of residents
- Works collaboratively with the interdepartmental team (RN, LPN, CCA, OT,
Salary / Benefits: As per Northwood scale
Hours of Work: 80 hours bi-weekly (8 hour shifts)
To apply for this position please visit our Career Page at: northwoodcareers.itacit.com
Northwood is proud to be an inclusive employer who encourages diverse applicants. We thank all applicants however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.