Customer Service Representative / Accounts Payable
Dartmouth - Nova Scotia (NS),
Imperial Manufacturing Group
Estimated salary $18.82 an hour
Filtration Plus Limited, located in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia and in operation since 1980; is Atlantic Canada's leader in the distribution and production of the highest-quality air filtration products. As a member the Imperial Manufacturing Group, which was named one of Canada's Best Managed Companies; Filtration Plus has the support and benefits of a large company while operating independently with a "small company feel". Filtration Plus is known in the HVAC community for exceeding expectations in service and providing expertise in Dust Collection, Gas Phase, and Air Filtration to a variety of industrial applications. With exclusive Atlantic Canadian representation of world leading manufacturers like AAF / Flanders, Donaldson-Torit, and Purafil; Filtration Plus is well-positioned for continued growth in the Atlantic Canadian Market.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Customer Service Representative will work to exceed the company's sales by providing additional emphasis on execution and support of our sales/ management team, and bookkeeping tasks as needed. In addition, the successful candidate will have willingness to learn all roles at Filtration Plus which will provide a foundation for growth within our company.
- Process sales orders & prepare applicable
- Experience with Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable would be considered an asset
- Experience using electronic inventory control system like Sage / ACCPAC / Simply Accounting (Order processing, purchase orders, & invoicing)
- Intermediate computer skills required (Excel / Outlook)
- Knowledge or work experience with HVAC / Filtration or other industrial industries.
- Diploma or experience in office management or relevant experience like inside sales
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to build and sustain business relationships
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong ability to prioritize & coordinate with proven organizational skills
- A drive to succeed and a willingness to learn
Filtration Plus offers competitive compensation and benefits package including but not limited to:
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Group RRSP Matching
- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation
Thank you for your interest; only the candidates in consideration will be contacted.