Apprentice Appliance Technician
Dartmouth - Nova Scotia (NS),
$16 an hour
Be part of the Appliance Maritimes Team
A locally owned and operated Sales & Service Company that is constantly striving to be the premium service provider in Halifax and surrounding area. Our success is largely attributed to our commitment to superior customer service where employees are able to reach both personal and financial goals. To help us achieve our goals, we are currently looking for outstanding individuals that share our vision for success and passion for excellence.
Appliance Maritimes Technician Trainees will be trained to diagnose and repair all major kitchen and laundry appliances including washers, dryers, dishwashers, stoves, ovens, refrigerators, freezers while providing superior in home customer service. As an Appliance Maritimes Technician, you will have state-of-the-art computers, software and communications such that your productivity will be second to none. You will receive ample training on our systems and technology as well as ongoing training in the rapidly changing world of household appliances.
Who we are looking for:
· Responsible individuals who can work with minimum supervision
· Someone who works well both as an individual and as a team player
· Someone who demonstrates at all times a professional, polite and respectful interaction with the customers and care for their property.
· Takes pride in their workmanship
· An individual who is reliable and dependable in every aspect of their day to day routine.
What we Offer:
· Competitive wages
· Health Benefits after successful completion of Training Program and Probation Period.
· Company vehicle after successful completion of Training Program
· Professional Uniforms and any specialized tools
· A brand to be proud of with our ideas and contributions appreciated.
Qualifications and Requirements
· No previous appliance repair experience necessary
· Familiarity with testing and troubleshooting electrical components an asset.
· Basic mechanical aptitude and desire to fix broken things
· Ability to perform physical requirements associated with the position.
· Complete paperwork accurately and neatly.
· Have a good driving record and submit to a criminal background check.
· Complete all service calls scheduled in an efficient manner to optimize customer satisfaction.
· Fluent in all aspects of the English language, reading, writing and speaking.
· Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
· $16.00 per hour - Training
· 11 Stat Paid Holidays per calendar year
· 2 weeks paid vacation (1st -3rd year) , 3 weeks thereafter
· Include copies of all applicable certifications and licenses.
- Extended health care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Life insurance
- Dental care
- Company events & social hours
- Company car
- On-site parking
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- Secondary School (Preferred)