Chester - Nova Scotia (NS),
King Bo Restaurant
King Bo Restaurant is a casual restaurant in Chester providing customers with both lunch and dinner. Stop in and connect with friends or try out our distinctive confections. Call or stop in to learn about catering, or takeout.
- Control food portions and maintain quality of prepared dishes before serving
- Prepare ingredients. Cook and complete dishes for individual orders, meals or banquets.
- Handle food and raw material properly complying to safety and sanitation standards
- Oversee and participate in all BOH activities that require your knowledge and attention
- Plan and prepare ethnic dishes.
- Prepare ingredient before cooking
- Manage deliveries of inventory and ensure ingredients are properly stored
- May develop new recipes or kitchen
- Completion of secondary education is required
- Minimum 1 year of related work experience
- Familiar with Asian dishes
Compensation and Holiday
- Compensation of this position would be CAD13$/ hour for 35 working hours per week from Monday to Friday. This is a permanent full-time position.
- 2 weeks of vacation after each period of 12 months of work or 4% of gross wage.
- Over time pay is 19.5$/ hour after 48 hours within one week.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $13.00 /hour
- cook: 1 year (Preferred)
- Food Safe, SafeCheck, Food Handler or equivalent (Preferred)