Territory Sales Manager - Atlantic Provinces (NB, NS, PEI, N...
Atlantic - Nova Scotia (NS),
ECHO Power Equipment Canada
ECHO Power Equipment (Canada) is a well-established, premier supplier in the outdoor power equipment industry in Canada. We are currently seeking a talented sales professional, dedicated to providing service excellence and support to our dealers in the role of
Territory Sales Manager – Atlantic Provinces (NB, NS, PEI, NFLD)
The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for managing the designated territory and achieving or surpassing targeted revenue growth in the execution of strategic sales plans and programs for ECHO, ECHO Bear Cat, Shindaiwa and other brands.
· Manage a sales territory, developing and maintaining close working relationships with the dealer network as well as National Account customers to achieve or surpass targeted revenue growth.
· Working with the Application Specialist, identify, target and engage key Landscapers, Tree care companies, Golf courses, City and Municipalities, etc., in the maritime provinces with the goal to convert users to EPEC brands and to defend current users from competitive threats.
· Participate in dealer open houses, tradeshows and training seminars.
· Build effective customer relationships within the outdoor power equipment industry, including contact with end-users.
· Identify opportunities to develop the market, promote the company and maintain a strong industry presence as the supplier of choice.
· Demonstrate successful negotiating and closing sales.
· Work with head office to provide the support to high volume retailers in the territory
· Track and report all territory-based activities.
· University degree or a 3-year community college diploma in business with a sales and marketing focus.
· Bilingual (English/French)
· Sales professional with a proven track record in sales and territory management.
· Minimum of 2 – 3 years of experience in the outdoor power equipment industry or related sector.
· Strong communicator with proven presentation skills.
· Demonstrated commitment to excellence and life-long learning. CSP preferred.
· Ability to travel extensively within the territory as well as occasional Canadian and US travel.
This position will reside and work within the designated territory of New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI and Newfoundland.
- ECHO Power Equipment (Canada) offers a competitive compensation package. If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume with salary expectations by March 13, 2020.
ECHO Power Equipment (Canada) thanks all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Dental care
- RRSP Match
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
- Sales: 3 years (Required)