Atlanta - Nova Scotia (NS),
Imerys is a world leader in creating specialty solutions that improve everyday life through minerals. Our success is built on our people, and creating an environment where our 17,800 employees around the globe can thrive.
We passionately believe that our teams are at their best when they have the opportunity to learn, collaborate and find new ways to solve our customers’ challenges, no matter what part of the business they are in.
We can offer you a variety of work and real opportunities to make an impact and be part of our evolution.
If you want to grow your skills and develop your career, find out more at www.imerys.com
The PositionHRIS Coordinator
Position is key resource for the Human Resources Information Systems, which includes Human Resources, Payroll, and Timekeeping applications. Uses standard concepts, practices, and procedures within human resources and payroll fields, and human resources information systems knowledge to ensure maximum utilization, efficiency and security of all HR Information Systems
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Data entry to HRIS systems of employee core data including; job information, organizational information, pay, etc.
- Work with payroll to troubleshoot issues
- Processing/ creation of new hire profiles once the new hires finish onboarding
- Coordinates with HRIS Analyst on monitoring and addressing daily error reports
- Assist employees and HR team with password resets, basic questions, and reporting
- Monitor pending actions, act on due and past due items in the HRIS system – such as I-9, employment change events, etc. Monitor on-boarding tracking
- Maintains accrual balances
- Ensure that HRIS processes have clear and maintained documentation; create documentation for new processes
- Make recommendations for process improvement
- Perform regular audits and data updates as requested
- Provide basic troubleshooting assistance to system users, and route more complex issues to the correct person
- Provide ongoing training and information to system users
- Assist with various other projects/ HR-related duties as needed
- Assists on projects as needed, including
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Effective organizational skills with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Advanced computer skills (Workday, timekeeping, report writing, Excel)
- Knowledge of and commitment to process improvement methodologies
- Proven ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Demonstrated creative thinking
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical support and nontechnical application users
- Customer Service oriented
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- B.S., HR or related HRIS field, or 3 years related experience
- Workday, ADP Enterprise, Kronos or ADP e-time, Excel
IMERYS... Mineral Solutions to create tomorrow's world. Imerys is a Paris based Global Leader, who transforms minerals into thousands of high valued specialty mineral products essential for our Customers' Products.
IMERYS offers competitive benefits including medical/dental insurance, 401K matching and paid vacation.
IMERYS is an Equal Opportunity Employer F/M/IWD/PV
Check Imerys out on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jaEhgwzfxk
***This position is not open to Visa Sponsorship
Position TypeFull time
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
[email protected] imerys.com
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.