Yellowknife - Northwest Territories (NT),
Paul Bros Nextreme Inc.
Estimated salary $97,000 - $116,000 a year
Paul Bros NEXTreme Inc. is currently hiring for a qualified and experienced Journeyman Carpenter with a minimum of 10 years experience. Successful candidates must be safety orientated, demonstrate a positive attitude, responsible, and excellent time management.
Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware. Use measuring tools/power tools. Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements. Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials. Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and install siding and roof systems.
Skills/Qualifications Considered an Asset:
- Supervise other workers; Instruct apprentices
- Confined spaces; At heights; Noisy; Dusty
- Own transportation
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Large workload
- Tight deadlines
- Accurate; Team player; Values and ethics; Reliability
- Follow blueprints and building plans to meet the needs of clients
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows
- Class 5 Drivers License
Paul Bros NEXTreme Inc. looks forward to your application. Please e-mail cover letters and resumes. This job position will remain open until filled. We will only contact successful candidates via e-mail and/or phone. All other resumes will be kept on file for 3 months. Please do not fax your resume as we do not have a fax machine.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Carpentry: 7 years (Preferred)
- Journeyman Carpenter (Required)
- Drivers License (Required)