Yellowknife - Northwest Territories (NT),
NWT Construction Ltd.
Estimated salary $20 an hour
NWT Construction Ltd. is looking for an experienced Underground Foreman for our 2020 Construction Season. We are looking for an individual that has experience in Road Construction specifically municipal water and sewage and has the ability to supervise a crew of 10 people or more.
Position: Seasonal (May – November)
Years of Experience: More than 3 years’ experience in a related industry
Hours of Work: 12 hours a day, (6 days a week). Ability to work overtime is required.
- Work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to job plan and put activities into action for other employees
- Knowledge in road construction industry specifically municipal water and sewage
- Conflict and dispute resolution skills
- Understand and be capable to operate any equipment on the job site
- Able to perform
- Schedule, coordinate and supervise the daily activities of employees
- Pre-plan and monitor progress of job completion
- Keep track of employees competency level
- Collect and track time for all workers on the job site
- Order and track supplies needed for the job
- Perform all other duties as required
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
NWT Construction Ltd. is pleased to offer the successful candidate an attractive wage, comprehensive benefits, including a pension plan, educational assistance, excellent opportunities for professional growth, and more.
We thank all candidates for their interest in a position with NWT Construction Ltd., however only candidates selected to move forward will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time