Yellowknife - Northwest Territories (NT),
Estimated salary $67,000 - $80,000 a year
Job Summary:Summit Air is hiring for a Warehouse Supervisor to join the team in Yellowknife, NT! You are a detail-oriented with a strong background in shipping or warehousing, and an interest in the aviation industry. As Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for incoming deliveries and working safely as apart of the warehouse team as well as the day to day operations of our 3rd party freight.
Develop your skills with the growing team at Summit Air in Yellowknife – apply today!
- Receive, unload and place all incoming deliveries appropriately
- Run day to day operations of 3rd party freight
- Compare bills of lading with actual good received
- Inspect all incoming packages/products for defects and damages
- Prepares product for shipment.
- Adhere and follow SOPs
- Follow health and safety policies
- Work as part of the warehouse team, collaborating and suggesting ways to improve warehouse procedures and practices
- Ability to obtain Restricted Area Identification Card
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a warehouse or shipping environment would be an asset
- Ability load and unload trucks (lifting up to 70lbs)
- Basic Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Dec 7, 2020
27 Yellowknife Airport, 100 Dickins Street, Yellowknife, NT, Canada