Yellowknife - Northwest Territories (NT),
At Dexterra, we create exceptional customer experiences that make our clients shine. Powered by passionate people, we bring the right teams with the right skills together to turn problems into solutions and challenges into moments of ingenuity.
We work diligently behind the scenes to make our clients’ day-to-day operations succeed. Not because it’s what our clients want. But rather, what they need. Thousands of people count on them. And on us. For the seamless experiences to carry on with their day – to shop, study, catch a plane, recover in a hospital, work in town or far from home.
No other company delivers service, safety and quality like we do. Our expertise is matched only by our long-standing relationships. From the largest cities to the most remote corners, years of experience have taught us that relationships come above all else. It’s why we take the time to get to know our clients. To understand their customers and the complexities of their business. It’s how we provide innovative solutions that address their unique needs – going above and beyond.
Because, Service matters!
We're looking for a motivated, quality-driven Cleaner to join our team at the Stanton Territorial Hospital in Yellowknife
Reporting directly to the Supervisor, the Cleaner will ensure a germ-free environment, securing and maintaining tools/equipment used to perform the day to day work and performing other duties as assigned or requested.
- Keep all areas assigned cleaned, This includes removal of regular waste, washing, dusting, polishing, vacuum cleaning and sweeping as appropriate.
- Abide by established cleaning procedures.
- Operate various cleaning equipment’s, auto scrubber, floor buffer, carpet extractor, vacuum and other machines.
- Ensure that all
- Participate in educational programs and in-service trainings.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Be available in short notice for shift coverage, overtime and being on-call if necessary.
- Complete assigned tasks in a professional and workmanlike manner and close the work orders within time frame given in response time policy.
- Adhere to the Occupational Health & Safety Act and related legislation.
- Represent the department with a positive and professional attitude.
- Perform other related duties as required and as assigned by the supervisor or manager.
What we're looking for,
- A Great Attitude!
- A good communicator with interpersonal skills.
- At least One (1) year experience in cleaning..
- Must be computer literate.
- Ability to read and write.
- Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act, Workplace Hazardous Materials
- A clear criminal background check is required for this role.
As an employer of choice, we treat all of our employees consistently and fairly to help you achieve personal and professional ambitions.
We strive to meet the accommodation needs of persons with disabilities and encourage all applicants to make their needs for accommodation known in advance during the application process.
We thank all applicants for considering a career with us; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.