Yellowknife - Northwest Territories (NT),
Det'on Cho Mangement LP
Estimated salary $15.41 an hour
We are recruiting for Full-Time Housekeepers at the Gahcho Kue mine site!
Under the supervision and direction of the Head Housekeeper at the Gahcho Kue mine, the Housekeeper is a key member of the Bouwa Whee Service Team who will be instrumental in providing exceptionally clean and safe accommodations for our guests. This is a Full-Time position on a 4 weeks in, 4 weeks out (4x4) rotation.
- point of pickup is within the Northwest Territories
- due to the Covid-19 epidemic all employees will be required to work 4 weeks in, 4 weeks out (4x4) until further notice
- rotational schedule is subject to change
Preference will be given to candidates who possess the following:
- minimum one year within housekeeping or janitorial
- current WHMIS and First Aid certification
- familiar with the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- proven team player with ability to work both independently as well as part of
Full-Time Employees are eligible for medical benefits and RRSP matching!
We thank all applicants for submissions, however only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
Bouwa Whee delivers great food, housekeeping and accommodation management services under some of the world’s most challenging conditions. Because we are the North – 100 percent aboriginal owned and headquartered in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories – we know what northerners want and how to deliver it. That’s why we’re the contractor of choice at Diavik, Gahcho Kué and Snap Lake, three of Canada’s premier mines.
For a list of all available Bouwa Whee Catering positions please click on the attached link: https://detoncho.bamboohr.com/jobs/