General Interest: Permanent Full-Time Camp Attendants
Yellowknife - Northwest Territories (NT),
Det'on Cho Mangement LP
Estimated salary $97,000 - $116,000 a year
Are you looking for a better work life balance? Maybe you’re looking for a change in career and the ability to try new things?
We are seeking all types of skilled individuals to join our vibrant teams at both the Diavik and Gahcho Kue diamond mines. We have a variety of positions available within the Kitchen, Janitorial and Housekeeping departments and the opportunity to move between departments and to grow within the company.
- point of pickup for the available positions is within the Northwest Territories
- due to the Covid-19 epidemic all employees will be required to work 4 weeks in, 4 weeks out (4x4) until further notice
- rotational schedule is subject to change
- Ability to work 12 hour days in a fast paced environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to follow supervisor’s instructions, while maintaining a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Be a self-motivated and energetic person looking to make a difference.
Besides the above, preference will be given to candidates who possess the following:
- 1-2 years related experience in the Food Service, Janitorial, Housekeeping or Hospitality
- Knowledge of the safe and efficient operation of all equipment in either the Food Service, Janitorial, and/or Housekeeping area of operations.
- Familiarity with the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Current WHMIS, Food Safe certificates, and/or Red Seal Kitchen certificates.
- Understanding of the proper use of all cleaning chemicals in the Food Service area of operation, and understanding of the safety precautions necessary while using these products.
Full-Time employees are eligible for medical benefits and RSP matching!
We thank all applicants for submissions, however only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted via phone call.
Bouwa Whee delivers great food, housekeeping and accommodation management services under some of the world’s most challenging conditions. Because we are the North – 100 percent aboriginal owned and headquartered in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories – we know what northerners want and how to deliver it. That’s why we’re the contractor of choice at Diavik, Gahcho Kué and Snap Lake, three of Canada’s premier mines
For a list of all available Bouwa Whee Catering positions please click on the attached link: https://detoncho.bamboohr.com/jobs/