Administration Specialist, Home & Auto Insurance
St. John's - Newfoundland And Labrador (NL),
Estimated salary $30.98 - $34.58 an hour
RSA is one of the world???s longest standing insurance groups, providing protection and peace of mind, for over 300 years, to more than nine million customers, worldwide.
Our people are ambitious, passionate and inquisitive, and driven by a need to deliver value and innovative solutions to our customers. We are proud of our organizational culture which encourages us to embrace each other???s strengths, and respect everyone???s ideas.
At RSA, our desire to be the best has created an exceptional company in which you can build and advance your career. RSA is proud to be ranked among Canada???s Top 100 employers in 2019 and 2020.
To join this award-winning team, and to learn more about us, visit our Careers page.
RSA, Johnson, CNS and Deeks are part of the RSA Group of Companies (???RSA???).
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to assume the role Admin Specialist, Home & Auto. The successful candidate will report to the Operations Leader of the National Admin Team and will be responsible for documenting information from incoming client mail on their file, following up on all returned mail, sending appropriate documents to clients, assisting in client letters, providing administration support the Home Auto Underwriting team with Residential Insurance Assessments, responding to and following up on emails, reception relief and other administrative duties as required to support our customers and business. Strong collaborative skills are an asset in this fast paced environment.
What you'll do in the role
- You demonstrate an advanced knowledge of clerical and administrative requirements
- You have a high attention to detail
- You are extremely organized and task oriented
- Provide superior support to other related duties as assigned by the Team Leader, including participation in special projects and initiatives.
- Team player and contributor
- Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment
What you'll need
- 1-3 years??? experience in an administrative/clerical role including reception duties
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office and
What you'll receive
- A market-leading, comprehensive Total Rewards Program which includes competitive compensation and bonus, flexible benefits, and pension plan.
- Best-in-class vacation policy that includes paid volunteer, parental leave top-up programs and personal leave days.
- Strong learning culture with a focus on overall development, internal mobility and career advancement.
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- A culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion, with a strong focus on community and corporate social responsibility.
Temporary / Fixed Term Hires:
- Competitive salary
- Strong learning culture
- Diverse, award-winning culture with a strong focus on corporate social responsibility
At RSA, our purpose is to Make Life Better Together and that starts with our people. We work side by side with driving energy and determination to get better every day, through industry leading thinking, and by listening to and respecting all perspectives. This is how our leaders and our people make an impact. We are forward looking, so we can adapt, evolve and improve, ultimately achieving our better, together. We are committed to creating an environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance. Our people managers and leaders successfully manage flexible work arrangements for their teams to ensure they are optimal for both the individual, and the business.
At RSA Canada, we are committed to creating a workplace where our employees thrive; where everybody counts and everyone is heard. Where you can be your whole self at work ??? wherever that is ??? everyday. To celebrate differences, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we believe having a diverse workforce which embraces different perspectives makes RSA Canada a more vibrant and creative place to work.
RSA is an equal opportunity employer. We provide accommodation for individuals with disabilities in the job application process. If you need assistance, please email [email protected] To learn more, visit our Accessibility page.