Social Media Ads Intern
St. John's - Newfoundland And Labrador (NL),
Estimated salary $13.51 an hour
Reflective Marketing is a growing social media marketing agency in St. John’s, Newfoundland. We help home service companies generate more potential customers and grow their businesses. Some examples of our clients include homebuilders, renovators, HVAC, custom kitchens, cleaning services, electricians, and solar companies in Canada and the United States. Our team is excited to expand, and we hope you’re up for the challenge of growing the company with us!
As a Social Media Ads Intern, you’ll work with clients to determine their business goals and you’ll create, test, monitor, and measure your way to success.
You’re a problem-solver who is driven by achieving real business results. You want to understand people and what makes them stop their scroll, click, and buy. You’re happy to be a sponge and learn everything you can about advertising on social media. You are incredibly organized, persistent, and detail-oriented.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
What Your Role Looks Like:
- Working closely with our Facebook Ads Specialist and clients to understand their businesses and help them achieve their goals. This includes weekly (and sometimes daily) coordination by email, phone, and virtual meetings;
- Creating and managing a variety of client Facebook ad campaigns;
- Determining and monitoring key performance indicators for client campaigns to ensure a positive return-on-investment;
- Actively testing and analyzing audiences, advertising creative, landing pages and placement to drive results in line with client’s goals;
- Ensuring all online communications are on-brand and follow the overall marketing strategy;
- Reporting on paid advertising success to ensure objectives are met;
- Explaining technical and
What You’ve Got To Offer:
- Business degree, communications degree, or similar education or experience;
- Analytical skill-set;
- Passion for marketing and/or small business;
- Work or volunteer experience in a marketing role;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong work ethic.
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Paid advertising experience;
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, or any other relevant marketing software/applications.
What’s In It For You:
- Relaxed work environment
- Flexible schedule and location
- Professional development opportunities, including access to one of the top Facebook advertising training programs in the world
- Team lunches, snacks (did I say we like food?), and events
Along with your resume, please submit a cover letter.
Please note this internship is contingent upon your acceptance in the Venture for Canada program; only post-secondary students, and in some cases, recent graduates, are eligible.
We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the community we work in, and encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI, veterans, and people with disabilities. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us.