Training Captain DASH
St. John's - Newfoundland And Labrador (NL),
Estimated salary $13 an hour
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company that allows you to combine your passion for learning with the chance to develop your skills and grow your career? Challenge, reward and opportunity; PAL Aerospace is committed to offering them all. PAL Aerospace is driven by technology and is proud to be a pioneer of industry-leading innovations in airborne special missions. PAL Aerospace is a leader in international aerospace and defense design, development and operation of airborne surveillance aircraft, heavy maintenance checks and software applications. We provide a wide range of aviation and related services to domestic and international markets.
PAL Aerospace is currently seeking applicants for a Training Captain - Dash 8 to join our team in St. John's, NL.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting ground school, synthetic flight training device and flight training of all flight crew in accordance with approved training
- 3500 hours Total Time
- 750 hours low level
- 1000 hours Multi Engine
- 1000 hours PIC
- Valid ATR License
- Valid ATPL License
- Instrument Rating
- Multi-Engine Rating
- Must be a Captain with experience Dash 8 100/300 and King Air
- Training background with an aptitude for teaching would be an asset
- Ability to work in a cohesive team environment
- Excellent organization skills, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products
PAL Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.