St. John's - Newfoundland And Labrador (NL),
Estimated salary $13 an hour
In the exciting and fast-paced aviation industry, there is much more happening than meets the eye. The truth is that the aviation industry offers career opportunities that extend beyond those you normally see during the in-flight experience. At PAL Airlines we recognize this bounty of opportunity and encourage our PALs to “Chart Your Course”, design your own career path and take charge of your career trajectory. As a part of the PAL group of companies PAL employees benefit from being part of a larger aviation network. Home to a wide range of business units, PAL employs world-class talent across operations throughout Canada, the Caribbean and the Middle East.
Opportunity with reward, inspired by challenge, and committed to community. Chart your course with PAL Airlines!
PAL Airlines is currently seeking a Marketing Manager to join our team in St. John’s, NL. This opportunity is one of a kind with a local Airline, allowing you to contribute your expertise in the fast growing aviation industry. If you are an innovative leader with creativity and passion for new ideas, and looking to have meaningful work, then this Marketing Manager position is right for you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the business through the management of marketing activities with the aim of achieving revenue and providing customer experience insights;
- Perform market research and analysis on marketing initiatives and business
Qualifications and Skills:
- University degree or diploma in business administration with a focus in marketing;
- 5-10 years’ experience in a marketing role;
- 3-5 years’ in a management position;
- Experience in media planning including strategic marketing planning and marketing budget planning;
- Knowledge of data analytics, Google and AdWords Analytics;
- Familiarity defining marketing metrics and evaluating marketing performance;
- The ability to analyze customer insights through market research;
- Experience in digital and social media copywriting;
- Contract negotiation skills would be considered an asset;
- Creativity and ability to go outside the box;
- Strong written and oral skills in both English and French.
PAL Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.