St. John's - Newfoundland And Labrador (NL),
Association for New Canadians
Estimated salary $17.33 an hour
Association for New Canadians is a non-profit, community based organization dedicated to the provision of settlement and integration services for immigrants and refugees.
Job Title: Receptionist
Location: St. John's, NL
Position Type: 1 full-time position to March 31, 2021, with the possibility of renewal pending operational needs and funding approval
Closing Date: Wednesday, December 23, 2020
Reporting to the Manager of Settlement Services the Receptionist is the primary point of contact for clients and visitors both on the phone and in-person.
- Answer and redirect phone calls to appropriate individuals
- Meet and greet clients and visitors
- Maintain accurate in-house database
- Perform general office duties including filing and mailing
- Coordination of Interpreters and translators
- Assist with other duties as assigned
Qualifications and experience:
- Post-secondary education in office administration or equivalent combination of experience and training
- Able to effectively
Conditions of Employment:
- Valid class 5 driver's licence and ready access to a reliable vehicle is preferred.
- Flexibility to work outside of standard core hours (Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm) when needed.
- Position is subject to receipt of a satisfactory Certificate of Conduct and Vulnerable Sector Check from the Royal Newfoundland Constabulary or RCMP.
How to Apply
Please email a resume and cover letter as one PDF or MS Word document to [email protected]
Association for New Canadians values inclusiveness and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.