Goose Bay - Newfoundland And Labrador (NL),
JCL Investments Inc
Estimated salary $288 a day
- Ensure that employee and equipment time is recorded and entered accurately and that all reimbursable costs are captured on a daily basis.
- Ensure that daily labour, equipment and material statements (LEM’s) are produced and signed by the appropriate persons in a timely manner which coincides with the ability to produce monthly invoices by the applicable deadlines
- Identify and investigate any discrepancies in LEMS. Ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner to facilitate accurate monthly billings.
- Review daily time sheets for accuracy, update to time sheet summary, and submit to payroll department on a weekly basis.
- Parts and materials ordering for project
- Assist Project Manager/Superintendent with crew logistics
- Create and/or update existing spreadsheets, including but not limited to the tracking of daily production and equipment hours ensuring that information is accurate and updated. Other daily, weekly, and monthly reports as required.
- Equipment Maintenance Scheduling
- Provide general administrative support as
- Completion of post – secondary education in office administration or accounting is required.
- 1-2 years previous Field Contract Administration experience with preference given to candidates with experience on Heavy Civil or Forestry projects under time and materials contract.
- Ability to prioritize and execute plans
- Effectively handle high volumes of work within tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail
JCL is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive culture which promotes gender equity and the recruitment of all under-represented groups in all levels of its workforce.
We offer our employees a comprehensive compensation package that includes a competitive salary, and above market group health benefits, as well as a commitment to career development.
Reference ID: CA20200824
Contract length: 2 months
Expected start date: 2020-09-02
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $288.00 per day
- 12 Hour Shift