Corner Brook - Newfoundland And Labrador (NL),
Kent Building Supplies
Estimated salary $18.89 - $20.39 an hour
Kent is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada. Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices. We protect our customers and staff by hiring and training associates committed to our safety values.
Rebuyers work with a centralized team to serve a group of stores. They are responsible to place purchase orders for product and ensure timely delivery. They work with store inventory control specialists, the corporate merchant team and vendors.
Typical career steps are to work in administration at head office or to become a business analyst.
- Place orders for replenishment, new items and promotional product
- Ensure stores meet order deadlines and understand order
Monitor order receiving and solve problems related to delays and logistics problems
Make decisions on order timing that will ensure sufficient stock quantities at the best cost
Work with merchants, vendors and accounts payable as required
- Can work independently with high attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Microsoft Office skills
- Retail or inventory management experience is an asset
- A safe work environment
- Incentive programs
- Employee discount
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.