Clarenville - Newfoundland And Labrador (NL),
Estimated salary $13 - $14 an hour
Be part of a national sales and merchandising team where you choose your schedule. Flexibility, variety, competitive wages and independence is what we have to offer.
See what being a Storesupport Merchandiser is like at: https://vimeo.com/206093202
Storesupport Canada is seeking a Retail Merchandiser to service our Clarenville, NL territory (2 to 10 hours a month of work).
As a Merchandiser for Storesupport, you will:
- Travel to various local retailers (grocery, drug, big box, home, hardware, gas, convenience) to perform merchandising assignments for nationally recognized brands.
- Provide merchandising services, such as: implementing planograms, building/ maintaining displays, selling-in additional displays/products, installing POP, stocking/tidying shelves, auditing, etc.
- Take pictures and provide detailed and constructive feedback through our reporting App.
- Complete all scheduled assignments efficiently, accurately and on time.
- Coordinate and map out your territory based on deadlines and efficiency.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with store mangers and staff.
- Available to work during
- Access to smartphone or tablet (Android/ Apple) and home computer with Wi-Fi.
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable automobile.
- May be required to lift 15lbs and occasionally up to 50lbs.
- May occasionally require steel toe shoes.
- Retail merchandising experience is a plus.
- Excellent hourly wage plus mileage reimbursement (when applicable).
- Excellent webinar-based training & ongoing support.
- Variety of work, flexible schedule, independence.
- Opportunity to work with nationally recognized brands.
This is a non-management position / C'est un non-position de gestion
This is a part time position