Administrative Assistant P/T
Woodstock - New Brunswick (NB),
Estimated salary $45,000 - $68,000 a year
The Administrative Assistant, under the direction of the immediate Supervisor, provides administrative support as required, coordinates internal and external communication and completes other office duties as directed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete correspondence including letter writing and text editing.
- Prepare reports and documents as requested.
- Handle, screen and redirect incoming phone calls.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and couriers.
- Develop and maintain mailing lists and databases.
- Maintain confidential human resource files; complete Letters of Offer and other human resources correspondence as requested.
- Arrange appointments and meetings.
- Provide ongoing support to external business associates and clients as directed; maintain confidential business files.
- Assist with the writing and editing of contractual agreements and Requests for Proposals.
- Transcribe and distribute meeting minutes.
- Assist in the development of materials for presentations to current and potential clients.
- Provide coverage for other Administrative positions as required.
- Participate in ongoing internal and/or external continuing education activities
- Adhere to Bayshore Policies and Procedures.
- Participate in quality activities and
Minimum - Secondary School Diploma; completion of an Administrative Assistant training program is preferred.
A minimum of two years previous experience as an Administrative Assistant.
Other Skills and Abilities
Exceptional customer relations and teamwork skills; proficiency in Windows applications, database management, e-mail and the internet; administrative or executive level writing skills; demonstrated ability to establish priorities, handle multiple tasks and work independently and as a team member; strong commitment to continual learning; fluency in written and spoken English as well as French in Branch Offices that provide service to French speaking clients.
Internal candidates must have a proven ability to complete administrative tasks, deal with customers and have consistently shown above average initiative. Successful candidates must complete a three month probationary period specific to the position.