Pet Groomer - 1312
Saint John - New Brunswick (NB),
Estimated salary $37 an hour
Offering $1,500 SIGN ON BONUS*!!!
Pet Valu New 2021 Team !!!
Do you take pride in bringing your creativity to each animal you groom?
Are you entrepreneurial by nature and highly driven to success?
Looking for financial stability without the pressure of conveyor belt grooming?
If you are looking for an opportunity that combines these elements well PetValu wants to hear from you!
Let your voice be heard and let your creativity shine in our salons!
We have a unique opportunity that will allow you to showcase your grooming expertise and grow your client base all while doing something you love. We are not like the rest of our competitors, our mission is to provide Pet Parents with top quality personalized grooming experiences, all while giving you the flexibility of running your salon.
If you are interested in running your own salon while enjoying the support and stability of operating under the PetValu brand, kick start your grooming career by applying to this opportunity at www.petvalu.com
Your Grooming Career:
At PetValu we are not only animal care enthusiasts, but we are pet owners as well and our core values are centered around providing our customers with service that consistently delivers on quality and excellent customer experience. We run the business tasks so you can have more time to pamper every pooch that comes in.
Here is what our grooming career offers you!
- Sign on
- Competitive base pay + commission bonus
- Tool Allowance
- Paid Time Off & Sick Pay (FT)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Pet benefits (FT)
- Equipment: Tub/Table/Groomer Helper/Dryer
- All the supplies you need: Shampoo/Conditioner & More
- Salon phone line with voicemail and salon email
- On-going training: Nutrition Training (optional)
- Career growth opportunities
- Personalized Marketing to grow your clientele
- Bather (for certain volume)
- Personalized Space
- Premium pricing
- Referral Bonus
- Eligible for store performance bonuses - because teamwork makes the dream work
What you will bring to our team:
- A minimum of 1 year professional grooming experience
- Professional grooming techniques for a variety of dog breeds and cats
- Grooming services, including bathing, drying, clipping, hand scissoring, medicated and general cleansing, parasite control baths, pedicures, medicated dips and ear cleansing, as requested for each pet
- Specialized grooming utilizing techniques which vary depending on type of hair, coat, breed and owner instructions
- Adaptability and customer focused
- Entrepreneurial drive and the ability to increase clientele.
Pet Valu is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Work Place.
*Bonus available to qualified applicants.