Technical Service Analyst
Plymouth - New Brunswick (NB),
Harris Computer Systems
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Field incoming IT helpdesk requests from end users, in local and remote offices, in a courteous manner.
· Perform PC installs and maintenance.
· Perform hands-on server and network equipment installs and maintenance as required.
· Assist in preparing, revising, and maintaining procedures and documentation.
· Provide training of the operations and functionality of various applications, printers, and systems.
· Maintain technical problems history through a ticketing system.
· Participate in special projects as requested.
· Some miscellaneous administrative tasks.
· Hardware/Software experience with PC’s, laptops, and printers in a Microsoft
· Strong knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (Mostly Window 10); Mac OS and Windows Server a plus
· Knowledge of MS Office suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook (O365)
· Basic networking experience with Windows file sharing, NTFS, TCP/IP, and DNS.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Ability to prioritize effectively, and to perform proactively.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills.
· A Strong dedication to quality customer service.
· Other Skills / Experience (nice to haves, but not required):
· BMC RemedyForce
· ITSM - ITIL
· Active Directory
· Microsoft Exchange
· Microsoft Teams / Skype for Business