Territory Manager New Brunswick
New Brunswick - New Brunswick (NB),
Trudell Healthcare Solutions
Estimated salary $12 - $14 an hour
Do you consider yourself a fierce competitor, driven by overcoming challenges and exceeding expectations to reach end results?
Do you possess excellent communication skills and are able to foster exceptional customer experiences?
Are you strategic in your negotiation skills and able to influence and persuade others to reach mutual agreements?
If you responded yes to the above questions, Trudell Healthcare Solutions Inc. “(THS)” currently has an exciting opportunity for you as a Territory Manager!
Our Company: Trudell Healthcare Solutions is a Canadian, family-owned clinical and service-oriented distributor providing unique, innovative products to select segments of the Canadian healthcare market. With a skilled, knowledgeable and motivated team, the company is committed to exceeding our customer’s expectations in delivering cost effective solutions to improve patient outcomes.
The Position: The Territory Manager is responsible for all sales activities specifically related to the Vyaire Ventilation portfolio, Pulmonary Function and Trudell Valve Holding Chamber portfolios. This position will also be responsible for all sales activities related to all other Trudell product portfolios. The Territory Manager will be accountable for achieving or exceeding sales budgets for these portfolios. This position will also be required to provide accurate monthly forecasts and develop 3-5-year capital funnel plans. The TM will be required to work closely with the National RES & Atlantic Regional Manager, the Vyaire and RDX clinical team, THS service, and all cross-functional teams at THS. This position will be responsible for selling, implementing, in-servicing and servicing our customers on all products within the portfolio. This position acts as the primary contact with current and potential customers and is accountable for maintaining and building market share within all product categories. The TM is responsible for providing support to our customers on clinical applications of the portfolio.
What We Offer: In addition to fair and equitable compensation and the excitement of working for a growing and reputable company, we offer:
Clear, consistent and demonstrated values
Encouraged Professional Development
Employee Recognition for Milestone Anniversaries
Regular Performance Appraisals
Regular Salary Reviews
Comprehensive Group Family Benefits including:
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Pension Plan
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Out of Country Insurance Coverage
3 weeks paid vacation to start
Company Car and Smart Phone
- Participate in the negotiation of all contracts in the territory and capitalize on contract renewal opportunities.
- Ensure all assigned products within THS’s portfolio are sold and serviced.
- Ensure THS is positioned and represented as an innovative value based Canadian industry partner.
- Provide In-servicing and education to all
- Ensure the development, maintenance and execution of the sales plan for the territory to achieve the sales target.
- Utilize the trial and evaluation equipment and samples effectively.
- Develop and grow a multi-year capital pipeline.
- Remain abreast and capitalize upon opportunities/changes within the territory.
- Post secondary education in Medical Sciences, or equivalent.
- Registered Nurse, Respiratory Therapist designation is considered an asset.
- Minimum five (5) years of previous work experience in hospital medical device sales.
- Experience with National GPOs and Provincial SSOs.
- Specialized experience and working knowledge regarding medical device product use, benefits, challenges and end-user needs.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work and projects.
- Strong business acumen.
- Ability to travel
- Field/ Home office based
- A valid 5 class driver’s licence, and at least three (3) years’ driving experience with an ongoing satisfactory driver’s abstract is required
- A clear vulnerable sector/ criminal background check, appropriate for working in the hospital environment.
- Frequent interruptions
- Compensation based on a regular work week of thirty-seven and one half (37.5) working hours, with additional working hours as required to meet ongoing business demands and to fulfil job responsibilities.
Since 1922, Trudell Healthcare Solutions Inc., a member of the Trudell Medical Group, has been a stable and financially sound Canadian-based employer, headquartered in London, Ontario. For over 90 years, we have enjoyed the reputation of being successful and trustworthy in the eyes of our customers, our suppliers and our staff. We are passionate about selling, servicing and distributing technologically advanced Critical Care and Respiratory products and state-of-the-art Operating Room products to hospitals across Canada.
If you feel you meet the qualifications for this role, please submit your resume with the subject line “TM, New Brunswick – THS” to Human Resources, at [email protected](link sends e-mail).
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team. Only those to be interviewed will be contacted. For more information, visit us at www.trudellhs.com. Trudell Healthcare Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer it is important to our Company that all its employees, including those with disabilities, find our workplace to be welcoming and supportive. If you are a candidate with a disability who requires accommodations during the recruitment process, please let us know.