Moncton - New Brunswick (NB),
Estimated salary $15 - $25 an hour
Wayside Rooms is currently seeking talented individuals interested in an Operations position with our well established and fast-growing company.
Wayside Rooms has been servicing the Kent, Westmorland and Albert counties for over 25 years. We supply and install kit and custom sunrooms on peoples homes and sell various other related products. We are committed to a friendly and professional environment for our customers and colleagues. We offer competitive salaries, health benefits and growth opportunities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Answering all calls and emails.
- Scheduling and organizing jobs and all the forms/details associated.
- Quoting projects within our Price books and programs.
- Meeting with customers who come to visit our showroom.
- Ordering materials.
- Manage our social media updates.
- Ensuring that the Installer has all the adequate information for upcoming projects.
- Ensuring that projects are invoiced correctly.
- Submitting hours for
- Maintaining office software (Sage, Jobber, Google Calendar, Excel etc)
- Managing AR
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Able to take control of situations and make sound decisions.
- A true and positive team player.
- Able to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Has experience with high volume in-bound and out- bound calls.
- Is proficient with Microsoft Office and Sage Simply Accounting.
- Background in bookkeeping.
- Self-starter work ethic.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 4:30PM (April 1st – December 31st) January 1st – March 31st (TBD)
Team Leader: CEO
- Flexible working hours
Reference ID: Operations
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Bookkeeping: 5 years (Preferred)
- Sage Simply Accounting: 5 years (Preferred)
- Moncton, NB (Required)