Moncton - New Brunswick (NB),
Postech Maritimes Inc.
$15 - $17 an hour
Shipping/ Receiving & Yard Labourer
Postech Maritimes is currently seeking individuals interested in a labour position with our well established and fast-growing company.
Postech Maritimes has been servicing Atlantic Canada since 2007. We have a network of Dealers throughout Atlantic Canada and recently expanded in to Maine, USA. Our core business is the distribution of helical piles and accessories and supporting our Dealer network through various initiatives. We are committed to a friendly and professional environment for our customers and colleagues. We offer competitive salaries, health benefits and growth opportunities.
We have a lot of pride in our culture and seek individuals who are aligned. Critical to our success is that every team member is aligned with our Core Values:
Respect… For our employees, our customers and our business partners!
- We adopt an open and honest behaviour and act respectfully towards customers, our suppliers and our business partners. Respect also guides our relationships between work colleagues as well as employer-employee relationships.
Teamwork… We are stronger and better together!
- Promote mutual aid, sharing our expertise and collaborate to achieve our goals. Provide a stimulating environment where all can contribute to the team’s success.
Customer… Work with our customers to increase their level of satisfaction!
- The centre of our concerns, our customer satisfaction guides our decisions and actions. We wish to surpass ourselves to give our customers the very best.
Safety… Products and services that are safe.
- Act responsibly to manufacture our products and install them for our customers in a safely manner.
Simplicity… “KISS – Keep It Simple & Smart!”
- We wish to promote simplicity in our relationships with our business partners. Whether our suppliers, our dealers or our customers, we want to be a solution. Simplicity breeds ingenuity, autonomy and creativity.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Answering calls and emails.
- Quoting and pricing products for Dealers.
- Keeping the yard, shops and office tidy and organized.
- Shipping & Receiving orders daily.
- Maintain vehicles & equipment.
- Various other tasks and errands as needed.
- Participate in weekly team meetings and provide updates to the CEO
- Live and promote our Core Values.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- A true and positive team player.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Self-starter and good work ethic.
- Strong and able to lift and move heavy objects for long periods of time.
- Able to run equipment such as fork lift, tractor, plow truck.
- Clean driving record.
- Strong interpersonal and social skills.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Able to work unsupervised.
Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00AM – 4:30PM, Friday 8:00AM - 12:00PM
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Flexible working hours
Reference ID: Shipping/Receiving & Yard Labourer
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- shipping/receiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Towing a trailer: 1 year (Preferred)
- Moncton, NB (Required)
- driver's (Required)
- english (Required)