Moncton - New Brunswick (NB),
Postech Maritimes Inc.
Estimated salary $30,000 - $50,000 a year
Dealer Representative & Business Development
Postech Maritimes is currently seeking talented individuals interested in a Dealer Rep/ Business Development position with our well established and fast-growing company.
Postech Maritimes has been servicing the Atlantic Canada since 2007. We have a network of Dealers throughout Atlantic Canada and recently expanded in to Maine, USA. Our core business is the distribution of helical piles and accessories and supporting our Dealer network through various initiatives. We are committed to a friendly and professional environment for our customers and colleagues. We offer competitive salaries, health benefits and growth opportunities.
We have a lot of pride in our culture and seek individuals who are aligned. Critical to our success is that every team member is aligned with our Core Values:
Respect… For our employees, our customers and our business partners!
- We adopt an open and honest behaviour and act respectfully towards customers, our suppliers and our business partners. Respect also guides our relationships between work colleagues as well as employer-employee relationships.
Teamwork… We are stronger and better together!
- Promote mutual aid, sharing our expertise and collaborate to achieve our goals. Provide a stimulating environment where all can contribute to the team’s success.
Customer… Work with our customers to increase their level of satisfaction!
- The centre of our concerns, our customer satisfaction guides our decisions and actions. We wish to surpass ourselves to give our customers the very best.
Safety… Products and services that are safe.
- Act responsibly to manufacture our products and install them for our customers in a safely manner.
Simplicity… “KISS – Keep It Simple & Smart!”
- We wish to promote simplicity in our relationships with our business partners. Whether our suppliers, our dealers or our customers, we want to be a solution.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Answering calls and emails.
- Quoting and pricing products for Dealers and larger scale projects.
- Organizing logistics between Quebec, The Maritimes & Maine.
- Meeting with customers who come to visit our office.
- Ordering materials for our inventory and Dealers.
- Attend social events, homes shows etc.
- Build and maintain relationships with Dealers and clients.
- Business development for the Dealers, meeting with them and discussing their objectives and creating action plans.
- Promotional advertising.
- Lunch & learns (architects, engineers, building commission, contractors, building supplies stores etc).
- Making sure Dealers orders are delivered in a timely manner and invoiced correctly.
- Managing A/R with the Controller/Office Manager.
- Participate in weekly team meetings and provide updates to the CEO
- Live and promote our Core Values.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Able to take control of situations and make sound decisions.
- A true and positive team player.
- Able to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Flexibility with time and schedule
- Is competent with new technology.
- Self-starter work ethic.
- Clean driving record.
- Strong interpersonal and social skills.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 4:30PM (Evenings & weekends from time to time)
Team Leader: CEO
Your Circle: CEO, Controller/Office Manager
- Life insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
Reference ID: Dealer Rep & Business Development
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $30,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Moncton, NB (Required)
- Passport (Required)