Moncton - New Brunswick (NB),
Kent Building Supplies
Estimated salary $14 - $16 an hour
WAREHOUSE MATERIAL HANDLER
Kent is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada. Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices. We protect our customers and staff by hiring and training associates committed to our safety values.
We employ almost 3700 people in our 49 stores, distribution centre, truss manufacturing facilities and wholesale drywall company. Our growth has been built on a reputation for excellence, and allows us to continue to create jobs and offer opportunities for our associates.
This is an opportunity to work at Kent Distribution Centre.
- Education Required: High School or Trade Certification
- Previous warehouse experience an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced
Position is physically demanding; applicants must be able to lift 50 lbs or more throughout the shifts
Excellent work ethic
Ability to work with others
Must have reliable transportation
What We Offer:
- Pick product using voice/head set or RF gun
- Build stable pallets
- Maintain equipment on a daily basis
- Work in accordance to the warehouse safety rules
What We Offer:
- Evening and overnight shift premiums
- Safe workplace
- Competitive wages
- Employee discount
- Benefits including health, dental and drug coverage; disability insurance and RRSP - eligible after 90 days of employment
- Incentive programs
- Uniform program
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.