Forklift / Warehouse dock worker
Moncton - New Brunswick (NB),
Estimated salary $15 an hour
David Brown United serves Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island with scheduled, less than truck load and truckload reefer service.
- Efficiently sort, handle, load and unload palletized and non-palletized freight
- Use appropriate motorized and manual equipment, including pallet jack forklift and by hand
- Secure freight inside trailers using appropriate tools and supplies
- Work in a safe, efficient manner, adhering to company safety policies
- Use mobile handheld devices to scan and track shipments
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
frequently and greater than 70 lbs. occasionally.
Sort, handle, load and unload palletized and non-palletized freight using appropriate motorized and manual equipment, including a pallet jack, forklift and by hand
Safely walk and stand for extended periods of time on a loading dock that may be hot and slippery
Reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat and kneel as necessary
- Dock/warehouse experience in the transportation industry
- Forklift experience in a freight/less-than-truckload environment
- Experience loading and unloading trailers