Moncton - New Brunswick (NB),
Apex Industries Inc.
Estimated salary $14.85 an hour
The Shipper/Receiver ships, receives and records the movements of parts, supplies, materials and stock. The Shipper/Receiver also prepares products for shipment and performs all duties in accordance with established procedures to ensure customer specifications are met and quality standards are maintained. This position reports to the Shipper/Receiver Supervisor. Regular work hours are Monday to Friday from 8am to 4:30pm. Some weekend work and/or overtime may be required.
- Wrap and/or boxing products for shipping
- Pick parts identified to be shipped
- Complete paperwork accurately, in a timely fashion (ie: Bills of Lading, custom forms, customer specific documents)
- Inspect and verify incoming/outgoing goods against documents
- Record shortages/overages, damages
- Load/unload, pack and label containers
- Request supplies to ensure adequate inventory (tape, labels, cartons, etc)
- Identify jobs to be close for Plant Manager's approval (ie: sending lists, checking shipment dates)
- Other duties as assigned to meet operational requirements
- Knowledge of shipping procedures and documentation
- Knowledge of shipping tools (tape gun, box cutter, hand truck, pallet strapping, scanner, drill, wire cutters)
- Maintain production schedules following
- Experience in shipping and receiving
- Working knowledge of computer programs (Syspro, Excel, Word)
- Forklift license
Apex Industries Inc. is a Canadian corporation with the headquarters in Moncton, New Brunswick. A diversified company, Apex operates business units in the aerospace industry, heavy machining and fabrication, manufacturing / distribution of metal doors, frames and related hardware, sales / service of commercial and residential overhead garage doors.
For over 50 years we have built and maintained long-term relationships with our customers and supply chain by providing value, expertise, and resources.
Apex offers competitive salary packages and career advancement opportunities.
Please submit your resume quoting competition number 21CN920 to Human Resources by:
Email : [email protected]
Fax : 506-857-1594
Mail : 100 Millennium Blvd
Moncton, NB E1E 2G8