Production Team Member (Swing Baker)- King Street
Fredericton - New Brunswick (NB),
Tim Hortons Fredericton & Minto Group
Estimated salary $12.70 an hour
Job Title: Production Team Member (Baker)
When you become a Team Member at Tim Hortons you truly join a team. Perhaps it will be your first job, maybe you are working while you study, or you are building a career within Tim Hortons. No matter what your career goal, we will be here to support and encourage you along the way. Your path is just beginning!
Restaurant Location: 612 King Street, Fredericton, NB, E3B 1G1
Availability: Must be available for Shifts (3a-11a) and (11a to 7p) Monday-Sunday, 32-40 hours/week offered
Job Status: Full Time, Permanent (Not suitable for Students)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Pay Rate: $12.70/hour (including shift premium)
Special Note: Parking is not offered for Team Members at this location.
As a production team member, your top priority is guest satisfaction. You take pride in producing quality finished bakery or menu items that our guests come to enjoy and love. You assist in serving guests where necessary and respond to special guest requests in a friendly manner. You follow Tim Hortons standards and guidelines when preparing products for our guests as well as follow all operating guidelines for each piece of equipment. You support a clean environment through regular clean up; maintain a neat and professional appearance in accordance to our company policy, minimize food waste and maintain freshness of products. Your energy and passion for guest service are what make you a top team member in this fast-paced environment while your ability to multi-task and communicate with your fellow team members will contribute to your success.
Our Bakers produce the bakery items for our restaurants, as well as preparing other hot and cold food products for the sandwich unit. You will be deeply immersed in training to learn about our operations standards, food safety, health and safety,
How Our Team Is Supporting Health and Well-Being:
Since the beginning of the crisis, our priority has been to protect the health and safety of our guests and team members. Here's just a few of the safety measures we've instituted in restaurants:
- Temperature Monitoring For all team members before every shift, as recommended by health officials
- Protective Masks For all team members, as recommended by health officials
- Protective Gloves For proper handling of food and drinks
- Counter Guards For added protection at the counter and drive-thru
- Social Distancing Measures added for team members and guests
Apply to this opportunity if you:
- Demonstrate a passion for guest service and creating exceptional guest experiences
- Enjoy working with a successful team in a safe environment
- Have a strong work ethic and are committed to your team
- Previous food preparation experience considered an asset.
As part of our team we offer you:
- Comprehensive training
- Affordable Health & Dental Benefits Starting at 6 Months (Over 20 hrs/week)
- Tim Points Program
- Incentive and recognition programs
- Team Tim Hortons Scholarship Program
- Advancement opportunities
- Community involvement
- Team Member Meal Discounts
- Well Being Benefit Program
- Free Uniforms
- Annual Company Organized Events
- Shift Premiums
If you are interested in this opportunity, please Apply Now!
Now offering video call interviews!