Retail Sales Associate
Fredericton - New Brunswick (NB),
FINE TAILORED CAREERS
Every day is a day to make somebody smile at Moores Clothing for Men, a division of Tailored Brands. We help people love how they look by providing a convenient, one-of-a-kind shopping experience tailored personally to each customer’s lifestyle. If you want to make a difference, be part of a great team and grow, this position might be a perfect fit.
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE
Support our brand commitments by partnering with the store-management team and sales consultants to create unique product presentations and deliver operational excellence.
HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
Promote and ensure the smooth operation of our tuxedo-rental services through exceptional and personal customer service, strong attention to detail, and demonstrated expertise in all areas of the business.
- Learn and demonstrate tuxedo product knowledge, including sizing, style, and accessory options
- Assist in the tailor shop as directed by management
- Assist with all customer needs, such as alterations appointments, pick-ups, special order requests, and sales
- Properly measure customers and assist in style selection
- Meet and maintain benchmark retail sales goals
- Market the store tuxedo-rental business by attending bridal shows and marketing to prom customers as directed by management
WHAT IT TAKES
The friendly, service-oriented retail sales associate we seek should have these qualifications:
The ability to thrive within a fast-paced and competitive sales environment
- The ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
- The ability to distinguish various fabric patterns and colors
- A professional, well-groomed appearance
- Customer service experience preferred
WHY WORK WITH US
We use our personalities to uncover our customers’ personalities.
At the core of Tailored Brands is a fun, family-like atmosphere that makes this an extraordinary place to work. Our engaging workplace is based on teamwork, growth, and respect, with a culture built on these guiding principles: Live the Golden Rule, practice teamwork, have respect for each other, be trustworthy, and keep an open mind and heart.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS TO SUIT YOUR LIFESTYLE
Moores Clothing for Men offers everything you need to complement your ideal lifestyle. You’ll enjoy the competitive pay (hourly pay rate) you would expect of an industry leader, as well as a broad range of benefits to support your total well-being, from health to wealth. See the complete list on our career site.
ABOUT TAILORED BRANDS
The success of Tailored Brands is powered by a team of 20,000 passionate employees at locations throughout the US, Canada, and the UK. Our popular brands include Men’s Wearhouse, Jos. A. Bank, Moores Clothing for Men, and K&G Fashion Superstore.\
APPLY NOW AND TRY US ON
Does Moores Clothing for Men feel right for you? Try on our careers, and find the one that perfectly matches your talents, interests, and experience.
Our company celebrates diversity and provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion, veteran or military status, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, or any other protected status under the law.
Work Locations: 00078 Fredericton 1150 Prospect Street Fredericton E3B 3C1
Job: Sales Support