Residential Financing Specialist
Dieppe - New Brunswick (NB),
National Bank of Canada
Estimated salary $44,000 - $46,000 a year
Are you interested in mortgage credit advisory services?
Do you have experience in customer service and business development?
Would you like to work as an expert serving our clients in a branch?
Buying a home is one of life’s major milestones, and our clients are increasingly well informed about residential financing.
As a Residential Financing Specialist, you'll provide an unparalleled client experience
You'll identify and develop credit opportunities for National Bank clients
Experience the synergy of working with many different experts, including financial planners, in our branch network
You'll benefit from their mortgage financing referrals.
Come work for one of Canada's top employers!
What about the day-to-day activities of the position?
- Good work/life balance
- Stimulating, innovative work environment, focused on authentic relationships
- Flexible training path
- Opportunity to progress rapidly in your career
- Collaborative work environment and tools that allow you to offer a superior client experience
- Competitive total compensation and excellent employee benefits
In your role as a Residential Financing Specialist, you will also:
- Support our clients by developing the best residential financing strategy for their needs
- Refer files to various experts when necessary
- Apply established processes and procedures thoroughly
- Comply with current standards and regulations
- Keep your knowledge of financing solutions up to date
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management's concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.