Criminologist - Case Manager
Campbellton - New Brunswick (NB),
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: Management and Non Bargaining
ZONE : Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY : Restigouche Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT : Community Transition
CLASSIFICATION : Criminologist - Case Manager
STATUS : Permanent full-time
FTE : 1.0
ANTICIPATED DATE : December 2020
HOURS OF WORK :
8 and/or 12 hours shifts - Day and night
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Under the authority of the Program Manager, the incumbent provides all services based on the biopsychosocial needs of patients or a group of patients under his/her care. He/s he assesses the patient's mental and physical condition and coordinates services, care and treatments to assist the patient in his/her recovery. He/s he ensures the client's overall care - from admission to support within the community - by developing an interdisciplinary plan with the participation of the client and his family. His/ her interventions are carried out in an interdisciplinary approach with the members of his/her team as well as with the professional consultants, the medical staff and the community partners. Thus, he/she develops, updates and implements the interdisciplinary plan of the patient. He/ she also has the clinical responsibility of the interveners that he/she will guide in the choice of intervention methods. Finally, he/s he participates actively in maintaining knowledge and skills and is involved in quality improvement and patient safety initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in criminology;
- Years of experience related to the job would be an
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.