Manager, EMP Operations
Brunswick - New Brunswick (NB),
New Brunswick Extra-Mural (EMP)-Programme extra-mu...
Estimated salary $3,208 - $3,896 a month
Competition # EM20526, Full Time Temporary, East Region
Closing date: December 25, 2020
Manager, EMP Operations
Director, EMP Operations (Medavie Health Services NB)
Full Time Temporary
FULL TIME EQUIVALENT
ANTICIPATED START DATE
January 4 th , 2021
ANTICIPATED END DATE
December 31 st , 2021
Non-Bargaining (Pay Band 6)
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
December 24 th , 2020
As one of the Extra Mural Managers in the region, you will be assigned to lead the Regional EMP Provincial Rapid Outbreak Management Team (PROMT), to ensure preparedness of employees to respond as needed in the event of an outbreak. The incumbent will lead a regional rapid response team to support vulnerable sectors (including but not limited to Long Term Care Facilities, Correctional Facilities, Homeless Shelters) in the event of a COVID-19 outbreak . They will ensure Regional Collaboration with Adult Residential Facilities (ARF), and oversee the enhanced role of the Community Liaison within the ARF's.
During an Outbreak they will assume the role of Operations Lead, providing the following functions:
- Follow IPC Practices at all times;
- Coordinate testing;
- Collaborate with the facility operator;
- Collaborate with the RSD Lead;
- Ensure all staff adhere to IPC practices and conduct audits;
- Ensure active screening of staff;
- Collaborate with RSD Lead on transition planning to ensure appropriate post-outbreak operations;
- Lead facility daily rounds with the PROMT;
- Mentoring and leading staff to achieve optimal patient care outcomes;
- Developing and maintaining staff work schedules and shift assignments;
- Implementing and/or monitoring policies and procedures;
- Monitoring productivity and providing day-to-day oversight and support;
- Identifying and addressing day-to-day operational
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Have completed a bachelor's degree in the health care EMP discipline;
- Are an active and member in good standing of your professional licensure association;
- Possess three to five years of management experience in the health care field;
- A minimum of five years of progressive experience in a community setting;
- Can demonstrate experience in a geographically dispersed, complex, multi program/service environment including a multi-unionized environment;
- Translate knowledge to professionals to better support patients;
- Foster an environment that supports interdisciplinary practice and collaborative environments with community partners;
- Conduct real-time assessments monitoring care provisions and clinical outcome measures and indicators;
- Have the ability to exercise independent judgment and can problem solve with discretion;
- Possess a valid driver's license in New Brunswick (or equivalent) and proof of an excellent driving record;
- Excellent work performance and attendance at work; and
- Are committed to providing stellar levels of customer/patient service and have a passion for growth within EM/ANB Inc.;
- Possess and demonstrate leadership abilities with a proven track record for inspiring and motivating others;
- Are skilled in leading and developing staff;
- Use a positive and creative approach to problem solving;
- Possess outstanding communication, negotiating, and dispute resolution skills;
- Have working knowledge of standard business computer programs (ie. Microsoft Office Suite).
If you are interested in working with a dynamic team of professionals and possess the necessary qualifications, please click the 'Apply Now' button to submit your resume.
We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest. Please note only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
EM/ANB Inc. is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.