Winnipeg - Manitoba (MB),
Westoba Credit Union Limited
Estimated salary $13.23 - $18.49 an hour
A day in the life as a Relationship Manager:
- You will interview our members and gather information to determine their business needs and credit worthiness
- You will fully understand our members’ history, goals and objectives by actively monitoring and managing their business relationship
- You will proactively assess and anticipate our members’ needs to identify solutions to meet their needs and broader business objectives
- You will be responsible for a portfolio of large sized commercial and agricultural enterprises
- You will promote Westoba in the community through positive word-of-mouth, liking and sharing our social media posts and pages, as well participating in volunteer efforts for special causes and events; here at Westoba, we are community focused whether our own community or other communities where we live and do business in
What you will bring to the table:
- Post-secondary education such as a diploma or degree in Agribusiness/Business Administration is preferred
- Five years of commercial banking experience is
What Westoba has to offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Company-matched pension program.
- Results-orientated bonus program.
- Dollars invested in your education.
- Discounted rates on your annual GoodLife Fitness membership.
- Plus awesome financial perks including:
- No-fee chequing and savings accounts
- Preferred rates on deposits
- Discounted rates on loans
- Closing Date - Tuesday, September 8, 2020 at 9:00 am
If this is you, please submit your cover letter and resume by clicking the APPLY button. If this role is not right for you, referrals are always welcome!
We thank all applicants; however, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.